Cassandra Sturdy of Consciouslifenews.comÂ posted:
Ahhh quotesâ€¦ The thing about quotes is that they give you a perspective or outlook you didnâ€™t see before, some resonate with you more than others and some will ultimately be what you need Â for a shift or change in your life. You may have a favorite Iâ€™ll let you share them in the comments, but first here are 30 (plus an extra 3) that I hope you will love as much as I do!
1. â€śLife begins at the end of your comfort zone.â€ťÂ ~ Neale Donald Walsch
You know you are making changes when your uncomfortable
2. â€śWhat lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.â€ť ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Your greatness lies within!
3. â€śAs you start to walk out on the way, the way appears.â€ť ~ Rumi
This is so true. Until you make the first step nothing happens!
4.â€ťBe thankful for what you have; youâ€™ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you donâ€™t have, you will never, ever have enough.â€ť ~ Oprah Winfrey
This quote speaks for itself.
5. â€śIf you are living out of a sense of obligation you are a slave.â€ť ~ Dr Wayne Dyer
You donâ€™t have to do anything you donâ€™t want to, remember that always.
6. â€śThe quieter you become, the more you can hear.â€ť ~ Ram Dass
There is power in silence.
7. â€śIt is important to expect nothing, to take every experience, including the negative ones, as merely steps on the path, and to proceed.â€ť ~ Ram Dass
Keep moving forward everything happens for a reason
8. â€śGratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others.â€ť ~ Cicero
Living with a Grateful heart is one of the most powerful things you can do. It will change your life!
9. â€śIf you are not taking responsibility for your state of consciousness, you are not taking responsibility for life.â€ť ~ Eckhart Tolle
Wake up, be aware and make your own path.
10. â€śIf you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.â€ť ~ Lao Tzu
Try to be in the present as much as you can is a sure way to having peace.
Read more HERE.
About the Author
Cassandra Sturdy is a Co-Editor of Conscious Life News. She is an author and transformational coach who creates books, courses and tools that help people to spiritually awaken and transform their lives, so they can transform the world. She believes this process should be fun, practical and easy to understand. If she wasnâ€™t doing all this, sheâ€™d be exploring new planets.