I would like to share with you some tips on healing that I have used over the many decades in my energy work practice and teachings.
- Set your Intentions and sacred space for the session before your client arrives.
- Meditate on the â€śstateâ€ť you want to be in as the session starts. Create a supportive and nurturing environment, both psychically and physically. Plants in your healing room helps with the energy.
- Set your boundaries and fortify your field. Be sure to ground with the Earth. Open your intuitive channels, 3rd eye center and keep a heart focus. Bring in your healing guides. Hook Up. Be in a neutral, objective state of mind. No projections or judgments.
- Review in your coaching segment what the client wants to experience, their blocks, their goals and the anticipated outcome in divine right timing.
- Communicate soul to soul (heart chakra to heart chakra), not ego to ego.
- Open to all possibilities. Be an open-ended state. What else is possible here?
- Notice body language, their voice, eye contact and the emotional body of your client.
- Use your guidance on where to put your hands and for how long. Toning is helpful. Light language can be an activator. Mudras can help bring in the state for healing.
- Express only what is necessary. Too many words may take you and your client out of the healing state.
- Be willing to say what you see, feel, hear, sense and know in neutrality and compassion. Stay out of interpretation as much as possible. Be the voyager.
- Stay in a non-judgmental state. Hold the state of perfection for your client.
- Whatever happens in the session is perfect. Guided breathing techniques can help the client to stay present, focused and on task.
- Remember the client can only receive from the Universe what they are ready for to their degree of trust and allowance.
- Never push the healing energy onto the client. Let them receive what they can.
- Be mindfulness, aware and conscious of the energies.
- Be present, be Now, be Here, be the I AM.
- Be the clear and perfect channel for the power of grace and blessings.
- Ask questions to empower the client. Client self-empowerment is the focus.
- Teach from your experience and your knowing.
- Seal the session with the light of the Christ. Ground your client and yourself.
- Drink water to help the cells of the body to integrate the work, for both you and your client. You receive the energies given.
- Acknowledge (to God) the healing given as it will work over time, as needed, in the background of their life. Give thanks and gratitude.
* Support system for your healing room can include essential oils (aromatherapy), crystals, rocks, plants, statues, crystal or Tibetan bowls, therapy lights and healing pictures.
I hope this helps in some way with your healing practice.
About Kenji Kumara
Kenji is, at heart, an esoteric philosopher and one who studies the “Science of the Soulâ€ť and provides insight into the nature of Consciousness and the energies behind CreationÂ and the laws of Manifestation and Healing.Â Kenji is a visionary, quantum navigator, transformational catalyst and guide. He received his M.A. in Education and teaching credentials in 1979.
His background includes extensive studies between 1969-2006 in Energy systems, Trans-Personal Psychology, Spiritual Psycho-Therapeutics, Holistic Education of young children, Trager Psycho-Physical Integration, Traditional Reiki system, Matrix Energetics, ACCESS. Mind Dynamics, Ho’O Ponopono, Jin Shin Jyutsu and many darshan hugs with Amma.
His specialty is complimentary energy medicine and consciousness enhancement: spiritual emergence and awakening for the new millennial and mid-life generations.
Since 2011, Kenji has been a popular tele-summit show presenter and since 2007 has offered his unique live quantum retreats in many states, Canada and Australia. His online Moon and specialty series has been very well received the past 5 years. His Membership Program is becoming popular, as well as his Sedona Vortex Activation hikes. Kenji is now offering his Quantum Mastery training program to a select few who desire to carry on the work.
Kenji serves to Illuminate – Liberate – Empower through Trust, igniting Joyful Connection Within.
If you enjoyed this article, you may also be interested in:Â https://www.youwealthrevolution.com/blog/flex-mental-muscle-without-breaking-a-sweat/