Choosing to be happy is the very best thing you can do to improve the quality of your life. Sometimes, it’s easy to be happy. Other times, we get sidetracked and stuck in the lower emotions. We get to choose whether we want to focus on the negative, or if we want to focus on the reasons to be happy right now.
Regardless of where you are at emotionally right now, you can always reach for a higher plane by choosing intentionally positive thoughts. Here is a short collection intentionally positive thoughts that can help you be a little happier right now:
- Today, you are alive, and you have the opportunity to live another day.
- There are things that are going well for you right now.
- There are people who have cared for you in this lifetime.
- Many things are taken care of for you without your having to do anything.
- You have time left in life to do more of the things you want to do.
- There are people who will be important to you that you have yet to meet.
- You never know when you are about to have one of the best days in your life.
- There is lots of humor in life, and you’ve had many opportunities to laugh and smile.
- You’ve been fortunate enough to receive enough food, water and shelter to protect and nurture you.
- There are good people in this world.
- You can have fun every day of your life if you choose.
- You have the power to improve your own circumstances at any time.
- You have been the recipient of many good deeds.
- Your life has been an adventure, with many unique stories and experiences.
- Your smile can brighten someone else’s day.
- You get to appreciate the beauty of nature for free.
- You get to choose how life’s circumstances affect you.
- You have been kind, and done good things. There are many reasons why you should be proud of yourself.
- You have accomplished a lot in this lifetime.
- You are important. Your choices and actions affect everyone else, so without you the world would be a very different place!
Read more HERE.
About the Author
Andrea Schulman is a former high school psychology teacher and mother of two who specializes in Law of Attraction education. She’s passionate about yoga, technology and spiritual living.