The Ultimate Enema
Even the most dedicated Law of Attraction students run into walls that seem insurmountable. There are programs that lurk in the darkest recesses that need cache clearing. Holding onto these ‘junk’ programs will only constipate the flow of positive energy into your life.
Here are, what I like to call, the SHIT programs:
- S — ‘S’ is for ‘shit happens‘ (a common but deadly troublesome software program) and the belief that life isn’t fair. The rich get richer and the poor suffer. Read related article: The Key to Success That May Surprise You (It Surprised Me!)
- H — ‘H’ is for ‘humility’…or in this case misplaced humility. This kind of humility blocks us in receiving because it thinks it’s rude or embarrassing to receive help or, God forbid, to ask for it. This form of humility must decline such perceived ‘charity’ or ‘pity’. A program with lonely and bleak consequences.
- I — ‘I’ is for ‘I’m not worthy’. This is the virus of the system and it’s total bollocks (an anagram of ‘ol blocks).
- T — ‘T’ is for ‘try’. Yoda had it right, folks. To try is a woolly verb that really just implies more ‘trying’. Try, for me, is getting on a merry-go-round and expecting to go somewhere. Trying is the firewall program that blocks out actual DOING. It’s the ‘I might Be’ equivalent of the ‘I AM’ statement.
Right, so that spells out ‘SHIT’ (I’m always trying to justify my impish need to swear in respectable articles). Now let’s turn this around, shall we? Let’s delve into some deep S.H.I.T.
- ‘S’ could rather stand for ‘satisfaction‘ (perhaps the Stones were running the ‘Shit Happens’ program when they wrote that they couldn’t get any?). Let’s turn ‘life isn’t fair’ into the reality of the program which is: Life is. It just is — you assign it meaning. So, why not see it as completely stupendous? Run the program that life is so stunningly satisfying that every corner you take there’s something there to make it even MORE satisfactory. Isn’t it just an awesome energy to be in — that of utter contentment and fulfillment?
Read more HERE.
About the Author
Cherie Roe Dirksen is a self-empowerment author/columnist, multi-media artist and musician from South Africa.
To date, she has published 3 self-help and motivational books and brings out weekly inspirational blogs at her site www.cherieroedirksen.com.