So this morning I want to dive right in and share:
‘How to End Struggle and Live Your Mission’
In the last post I shared how we get disconnected…
from the life we were born to live.
And because we are shaped by so many ‘external’ systems and beliefs
…we often never really know who and what we are.
This creates ‘struggle’ and disconnection in many areas of our lives.
And while a handful of people might get lucky and find their own unique reason for being, abundance, gifts and joy…
The sad truth is that 99% of people don’t. Ralph Waldo Emerson understood this when he said:
What’s the evidence of this?
Well, this ‘struggle’ shows up in our whole world:
- 85% of people surveyed later in life say, “I missed my purpose”
- One of the top 3 regrets of the dying is “I was never brave enough to live my dreams”
- By 2030, it is estimated that only 10% of the rain forests will exist
- In less than 100 years, it’s estimated the rain forests will be gone and most people will not be abundant…
- 1 and 3 Americans have nothing saved for retirement…
- Job satisfaction is at the lowest level in 20 years…more and more people are unhappy with their work…
But what if…
You had a unique mission on Earth.
And what if this mission was designed not only to bring you joy…
but it also could bring you deep fulfillment?
And what if this EARTH Mission also brought you abundance?
You might be thinking,
“Darius, I thought I found all this…but I am still struggling…”
So this brings up a good point…
So let ask you?
Have You Tried to Live Your ‘Life Purpose’…But Now Your Abundance is Suffering?
First let me say that…
When we suffer from a lack of abundance, joy or purpose, it’s not us that’s broken.
Its not your fault.
Its not that you are not trying.
The problem is the model is an incomplete 3D idea.
There is not a single life purpose.
One life purpose is not the complete answer.
There is something bigger.
Something connected to a higher part of you.
Remember the idea of your ‘Soul Genius’? Your EARTH Mission is connected to your soul…
But Wait…What’s an EARTH Mission?
Your EARTH Mission has many components and it’s bigger and more holistic than one ‘life purpose’.
Despite the myths…
You don’t have one purpose.
You have many purposes in your life, and to your life.
Ok…So What’s My EARTH Mission?
Its something you would do for free but
…it rewards you abundantly for it…
It allows for an exchange in that
…the more you give it the more you get back…
You give it all you’ve got and
…you are totally renewed by it…
You share your deepest truths, yet it honors
…you and everyone it touches…
Your E.A.R.T.H. Mission is:
E – Allows for Exchange
A – Is Abundant
R – Is Renewing
T – Is Transforming
H – Is Honoring and Healing
Will you write me back, let me know what number are you at right now (1, 2, 3, or 4)?
- Happy, but uncertain about money & security
- Comfortable, but unfulfilled & longing for purpose
- Secure, but unfulfilled & drained of joy
- Happy, but financially struggling and worried about survival
Write down your answers or just write me back by hitting ‘reply’.
I’ll give you one solution to this tomorrow in my Part III post on Sunday morning Feb 9th.
Thank you for being in my life. I love you!