Consciousness has been defined as many things to many people, but there can never be one encompassing definition to what it really is. However, there are several factual components that assist in its definition and allow us to assess our own level of consciousness. What level are you at?
Before reading this list, it’s important to understand that every person is at the level they are supposed to be. The is no good level or bad level, inferior level or superior level. The following is only a guideline and whether you reside in force or power, you are learning the lessons you have come for:
- It is the formless, invisible field of energy of infinite dimension and potentiality, the substrate of all existence, independent of time, space, or location, of which it is independent yet all inclusive and all present.
- It encompasses all existence beyond all limitation, dimension, or time, and registers all events, no matter how seemingly minuscule, such as even a fleeting thought.
- It allows for the registration of all events occurring in and out of time and space, and these events are timelessly accessible due to the unique qualities inherent to the energy field of consciousness itself.
- It is the irreducible substrate of the human capacity to know or experience, to perceive or witness, and it is the essence of the capacity for awareness itself.
- It represents a field of infinite power and potential, out of which the manifest universe as Creation arises as a continuous, ongoing process.
- It exists along with the universe independently of human description and is essentially one unified, total field within which there are variable levels of vibrational frequencies that appear as the observable universe. As in the physical domain, the higher frequency of the vibrational energy, the greater the power.
- It is the universal, all-encompassing vibrational field of energy which is descriptively omnipresent and is therefore omniscient and all-powerful (omnipotent). The presence of the field of consciousness is known by all sentient beings as the subjective awareness of existence itself. Thus, the awareness of the presence of consciousness as the…
Read more HERE.
About the Author
Josh Richardson is blogger, healer, and a constant pursuer of the natural state of human consciousness.