Our lives can be very hectic at times but this is no excuse to lose balance. There are some things that you can do on a daily basis that can raise your vibration. By doing this, you will become more balanced and connected. Also, don’t worry about other people’s negative energies, because a strong vibration acts as a shield to protect you from that. If you are ready to raise your vibration here are a couple of things you can do to get started.
- Practice gratitude – Right now, say one thing you are grateful for and mean it! Do this throughout the day and you will find over time that your life is fuller. What you put your focus on is what you create. Period.
- Dance – Dancing is one of the best ways to raise your vibration. Do a little wiggle while you are standing in line at the grocery store. They always have the worst music playing (I know ours does), but so what! Yes, people are going to look at you like you’re a little loopy, but inside I’ll bet they’re smiling just a bit. While you are getting your groove on, you are releasing feel good endorphins in your body. And, if you can get someone else to smile, you are triggering them to release the same hormones in their bodies! Win-win!
- Hug a tree – When you hug a tree you are putting the vibration of love into Mother Earth and She in turn sends it all around the world. You are also grounding yourself and that is crucial to raising your vibration.
- Smudge – Smudging with sage and Palo Santo not only clears your space of negative energies, it also emits negative ions into the air. Negative ions are the good ones that help you breathe better. It’s the same principle when you feel great after going in the ocean or after standing out in the rain. Those are negative ions at work too!
- Hug someone – We’re not talking about a quickie here either. It should be an embrace. Wrap your arms around someone you love and really hold them. Studies have shown that an extended hug has numerous benefits, including increasing the serotonin levels (that feel good hormone we were talking about earlier). If you can’t grab a loved one, hug a pet. Even hugging an inanimate object (a stuffed animal) releases these hormones.