15 Protection Tips That Keep Out Negative Energy
Laurie BarracoÂ writes:
Learning how to protect yourself from negative influences is extremely important for those who are sensitive to their environments, those who work with psychic energy as well as those who are exposed to negative environments on a regular basis. Over the years I have usedÂ these 15 protection tips and I know from my personal experience that they work!
We are influenced by the world around us, the positive as well as the negative influences. We also know that the positive influences feel good and we thrive being around people who are happy and who are at peace, but what happens when we are around unhappy people and toxic situations?
Symptoms of Being Subjected To a Negative Environment
- Immune system is compromised
- You have no energy, you are drained
- Feeling other peopleâ€™s unhealthy emotions such as; depression, fear, and or anxiety
- Psychic headaches
- Doom and gloom outlook
- It is possible to take on negative attachments
- You fall short of your goals
- Begin attracting more and more negative and needy people
We can protect ourselves while interacting with others in a much healthier way which benefits us as well as those we interact with.
15 Protection Tips That Work
- Burn, Baby, Burn That Sage,Palo Santo and or IncenseÂ â€“ Burning sage, incense or palo santo clears yourself and your space. (For those who are sensitive to smoke, you may use a sage or palo santo in the mist form) I recommended burning or misting as is needed.
- Sea Salt Water Cleanse â€“ Place a bowl withÂ a pinch of sea salt and a little bit of lemon essentialÂ oilÂ in the center of your home and or in the toxic environment. The sea salt and water will absorb the unwanted energy. I recommend changing the water as is needed and pouring the water outside instead of down the drain.
- Ball of Colored Light â€“ Putting yourself in a protective ball of white, pink or blue light will keep out the bad energy.
- Cord Cuttings â€“ Frequent cord cuttings will help you keep those unhealthy emotional cords at bay. You can always schedule a session with a trusted practitioner or visualize the cords being cut and sealed with love
Read More HERE
About the Author
Laurie Barraco is a professional intuitive counselor, medium, author, recording artist, teacher and the owner ofÂ The Mystical Moon.