Letâ€™s face it â€” We arenâ€™t all morning people. It can be hard to get out of bed in the morning and get ready to start the day, especially if you donâ€™t particularly love what you do. Too often, we start thinking about the long list of tasks ahead of us, our awful commute to work, the errands we need to run, or those co-workers we donâ€™t really want to see. Spending some time alone each morning to focus on positive thoughts to start your day rightÂ can help to relieve stress, remind you to let go of the little things that may go wrong, and instead focus on the good parts of your day.
Here areÂ 25 morning mantrasÂ to help you start living a more positive life. For extra support, write this down and tape it to your desk, or keep it in your car.
Without further ado:
1. You donâ€™t know what the future will bring, so instead of worrying about tomorrow, make the most of today. Live in the present and enjoy whatâ€™s in front of you.
2. Patience is about more than just waiting. Itâ€™s about having the ability to remain positive while working hard to pursue your goals.
3. Before you waste time being angry, resentful, spiteful or envious, think of how precious and irreplaceable time is. Many people wish they had more of it!
4. Even when you feel tired, discouraged or ready to give up, your best option is to find the motivation to push forward. Focus on the positive and donâ€™t let distractions get in the way of what you really want.
5. Itâ€™s impossible to accomplish something that you assume you canâ€™t do. Be careful not to become a victim of your own assumptions. Try. If you fail, try again.
6. Never allow others to influence your self-worth, self-confidence or self-esteem. The only way another person can make you feel inferior is if you let them.
7. Your track record for getting through tough days is 100% so far! Youâ€™re stronger than you think.
8. Consider that failure may be a blessing in disguise â€“ it may allow for something even better in the future.
9. Instead of using your struggles and frustrations to hold you back or discourage you, use them as motivators to push yourself to work even harder to accomplish your goals.
10. Itâ€™s great to be determined and ambitious, but not out of a desperate sense of need. Do it out of passion and a love of the possibilities ahead. Enjoy your journey!
11. Have integrity in all things. Even if no one notices, do it because you know itâ€™s right, not because you think someone is watching.
12. If the grass looks greener on the other side, start watering the grass youâ€™re standing on. Stop comparing!
13. Whatever situation youâ€™re facing, worrying wonâ€™t help. Either do something about it, or choose to let it go.
14. Too often we see ourselves as victims of lifeâ€™s circumstances. Stop playing the victim. Take control of your life and your happiness.
15. Being happy doesnâ€™t mean that everything is perfect. It means you have chosen to look beyond the imperfections and see the positivity surrounding you.
16. Awareness is not just noticing whatâ€™s going on around you â€” itâ€™s also about realizing whatâ€™s going on within you. Keep your eyes and mind open.
17. Donâ€™t base your success and happiness on other peopleâ€™s opinions or expectations. Set goals for yourself â€” some big, some small â€” and decide for yourself whether or not youâ€™re working to truly achieve them.
18. Sometimes you need to distance yourself from a person or a situation to see things clearly. Never feel bad about taking time to yourself to regroup.
19. Always be good to people. You never know what kind of battle people are facing, or how you can have an impact on their lives.
20. Donâ€™t judge others. Everyone is making their way through their own journey, and life lessons come in different ways.
21. Treat every day as a new beginning. Stop thinking about what could have been, or what you shouldâ€™ve said or done, and start looking at how you can keep moving forward.
22. When you find success, remember that there is someone who believed in you and encouraged you. Be grateful, and be that person for someone else.
23. When you choose to see the good in others, you end up finding the good in yourself.
24. Have faith in your journey. The ups, the downs â€” every part is helping you to grow, and molding you into someone you can be proud of.
25. The possibilities ahead are endless. Be strong enough to let go, wise enough to move forward, honest enough to work hard and patient enough to wait for what youâ€™ve earned.
How many of these morning mantras are you trying?
About The Author:
Lindsey Shaffer is a writer and editor for DavidWolfe.com and holds a B.A. in Professional Writing and Editing. She is a health and fitness enthusiast and a world traveler with a love of coffee and a passion for adventure.
If you enjoyed this article, you may also be interested in:Â https://www.youwealthrevolution.com/blog/can-become-positive-person/